JEMSan Sanitizer Quaternary 10% Solution
Kills Human Coronavis (Covid-19)
Designed for total surface sanitation.
A multi-chain, 10% solution of quaternary ammonium blend designed for the total sanitation of food contact surfaces and implements. It is an effective disinfectant, deodorizer, mildewstat, and virucide. Proven to be an excellent housekeeping product as well as an effective three-compartment sink sanitizer. Kills most bacteria types when used at dilution rates outlined on the product label.
4 /1 gal., 5 gal., 55 gal.
- Specific Gravity: 1.08 gm/c3
- Ph of 1% Solution: 6.37
- Weight / Gallon: 8.4 lbs.
- Viscosity: 20 CPS
- Percent Solids: <12% @ 20C
- Foam Height: Low
- Flash Point: N/A
- Appearance: Clr. Red Liquid
- Odor: None
- Standard Dilution Ratio: 0.25 oz/gal
At the proper rate of dilution and contact time.
MILDEWSTAT (on hard non-porous inanimate surfaces)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Salmonella enterica
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Yersinia enterocolitica
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa and
- Vancomycin intermediate resistant
- Staphylococcus aureus (VISA)
- Influenza A2/Japan
- Herpes Simplex Type 1 (causative agent of fever blisters)
- Adenovirus Type 5 (causative agent of upper respiratory infections)
- Vaccinia virus (representative of the pox virus group)
- Avian Influenza A/Turkey/Wisconsin (causative agent of an acute avian lower respiratory tract infection)
- HIV-1 (Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1)
- Newcastle Disease Virus
- Laryngotracheitis Virus
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV)
- Human Coronavirus
- Porcine Respiratory & Reproductive Syndrome Virus (PRRSV)
- SARS Associated Coronovirus
- Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A virus